Share Print

Employees of Concordia University, Nebraska should refer to the tuition waiver policies and applications found in the connectCUNE portal  on the employee tab.  All applications should be submitted to Student Financial Services, Janzow 204 or to prior to classes starting.

Last updated: 2018-08-07 03:05 PM 1901-1528075
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?