Share Print

Students can make a payment via check, electronically from your checking or savings account or with a credit card or by utilizing federal financial aid.

Online payments - Make an online payment or set up a monthly payment plan through Banner Self-Service in your connectCUNE portal.   

Mail - Checks should be made payable to “Concordia University, Nebraska” and mailed to:  Student Financial Services, JCC 204, 800 North Columbia, Seward NE  68434. Please indicate the student’s ID number on the memo line of the check.

Financial Aid – Authorized financial aid can be used to satisfy payment on the account.  Authorized financial aid is defined as aid that has been accepted and all requirements have been met in order for the aid to pay in.  


If you cannot access the portal, please contact the Help Desk Support site at

Last updated: 2018-08-07 03:07 PM 1901-1337250
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?