Share Print

You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to be awarded financial aid.  The form is available at .  A FSA ID is required to complete the form as it represents your signature.  Apply for your FSA ID before you attempt to complete the FAFSA. The FAFSA form will process within 24-48 hours so students should complete the form as soon as possible.

In order for you to be eligible for financial aid you must meet one of the following:

  • Fully accepted into a graduate degree program.

  • Teaching Endorsement Only - If you are wanting to enroll in a Teaching Endorsement, apart from the graduate degree, federal financial aid is available ONLY if the endorsement is required for employment by the state in which you are teaching.  You must complete the "Teaching Endorsement Form" if you plan to complete an endorsement only and would like to use federal financial aid.  The form is available on the portal under the Student Services channel. 

Aggregate Lifetime Loan limits apply.  If you have exceeded your undergraduate maximum aggregate loan limits or have received the lifetime limit of $138,500 there may no longer be eligibility for federal loans.  Additional documentation may be required if you have exceeded set lifetime limits.

How will you be notified of your awards? - You will get an email to your email. 


Last updated: 2018-02-14 03:11 PM 1901-1337238
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?