Share Print

To qualify for federal financial aid a FAFSA must be submitted for the current academic year.  Graduate students are eligible to borrow Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loans. Graduate students may have additional PLUS (after additional counseling from the Financial Aid Office) eligibility beyond the maximum unsubsidized loan limits, but not exceeding their cost of attendance.  Any questions concerning Graduate PLUS Loans will require additional counseling.  More information is available at:  

Note: Graduate students are not eligible for Pell Grants.

Last updated: 2018-06-20 03:40 PM 1901-1337239
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?